It is with regret that laying in bed 6pm on a Friday with an injured ankle and calf is not festive and joyful.
When you are ill and in the clutches of Apple you find yourself searching through free Apps. I recommend Netflix and Earth porn with the latter quite a delight, albeit not a sordid one.
I am back to work Tuesday, and naturally will be fully recovered by then as I await my scan results with a promise of private Bupa massage and physio by amazonian swedish Beauties my only salvation.
Looking forward to the Paralympics and the swell of national pride and displays of 'The Jack' are reminiscent of a bygone age.
Now if some without a leg can achieve what they do, then there is hope for me and my gammy ankle!
Toodle pip until next time and remember .......
'If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything' as I lay here thinking.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:My bed
No comments:
Post a Comment